County: San Luis Obispo, CA | Disaster Type: Disasters and Extreme Cold & Winter Storm | Incident: California Winter Storm (01/2023) | Resource Type: Evacuation Information, Flood Reporting, General Incident Information, Outage Reporting, and Recovery Resources
San Luis Obispo County – California Winter Storm, Storm Information & Resources, City of San Luis Obispo
The City of San Luis Obispo has activated the Emergency Operations Center on January 9, 2023 to provide support during the storm. The National Weather Service is forecasting heavy rain with very strong winds lasting through Tuesday that will impact the Central Coast. There is a high wind warning and a flood watch for the San Luis Obispo area. Please click here for details on the following:
- Important Numbers
For emergencies, please dial 9-1-1
- Call 211 for health and human services resources and assistance
- 24/7 Non-emergency Police and Fire Services: 805-781-7312
- Electrical outage (PG&E): 1-800-743-5002
- Non-emergencies Public Works Services – such as downed trees, street flooding, etc. – can also be reported via the ASK SLO mobile app.
- Advisories and Proclamations
- Storm Advisories
- City of SLO Twitter Updates
To maximize your preparedness and safety, please review the following information by clicking here.
- Storm Recovery
- Storm Information
- Winter Weather Preparedness
- Power Shutoff
- After the Disaster
- General Safety
- Safety Videos
For SLO City January Storm FAQs please click here.