County: San Joaquin, CA | Disaster Type: Disasters, Extreme Cold & Winter Storm, and Severe Storm | Incident: California Winter Storm (01/2023) | Resource Type: Evacuation Information, Flood Reporting, General Incident Information, Local Assistance Center, Maps, Outage Reporting, Preparedness Information, Recovery Resources, Road Closures, Sandbags, Transportation Resources, and Warming Centers
San Joaquin County, California Winter Storm – Information and Resources, City of Stockton
Update: Worth St @ Commerce St – full intersection closure in all directions, due to major sewer line collapse.
- Emergency repairs are underway.
- Do not travel in this area; obey traffic controls.
Please use the following link to access information and resources from the city of Stockton by clicking here:
Please use the following quick links to access information and resources on this page:
- Sandbags – Sandbags for Stockton residents, Información sobre la adquisición de sacos de arena
- Power Outages
- Reporting Street Flooding or Storm Issues
- Reporting issues/flooding in the County (outside of the City limits)
- Reporting issues/flooding on highways, on-ramps & off-ramps
- Tree Hazards (in the public right-of-way)
- Street Closures within the City of Stockton
- Caltrans Quick Map to check road conditions, statewide
- City Parks are Closed – Information on Park Closures, Información sobre Cierres de parques
- State of California – State Parks Closures/Partial Closures
- Warming Zones – Information on Warming Zones, Información sobre zonas de calentamiento
- Preparedness Tips
- Staying Informed & Getting Updates